Lady LaLa point system broke?

I've been wondering if the point system is broken or not. A lot of people are reach high amounts of explorer points and not being able to get any of the items. I myself have noticed that when I do welkins of aeon spire, I don't get explorers rep/points, I get legendary points which is essentially the point system for lvl100, 105 and 110 champ sets.

Just need a confirmation from Fyyre or a gm that it would get investigated or at least explained/re-assured it's working

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett View Post
    I've been wondering if the point system is broken or not. A lot of people are reach high amounts of explorer points and not being able to get any of the items. I myself have noticed that when I do welkins of aeon spire, I don't get explorers rep/points, I get legendary points which is essentially the point system for lvl100, 105 and 110 champ sets.

Just need a confirmation from Fyyre or a gm that it would get investigated or at least explained/re-assured it's working
    Edit: Just tested a theory and around the 50k/60k mark is when you are able to start buying Flame crystals at lady lala. Most likely represents reaching lvl5/6. Either way can confirm system works