Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re-ID Bot 2.3.6

How do we customize the bot to search for another ID [without adding an additional ID option]?
    Ex. If I want to replace the crit heal chance with wind mastery, do i screenshot the words "wind mastery" and name it chc (.png) in the folder for my theme? I just need to remember my wind mastery option is called "crit heal chance" when re-IDing.

Is this correct?

i play on a Surface Pro 4. it has a 2736x1824 resolution and has to have the scale at 200% in order for me to see anything, and i can't get this bot to work for me to save my life. it would save a lot of issues if i could use it. it worked on my other laptop, but that one is dead now. this is all i have.

Quote Originally Posted by nynsar View Post
    How do we customize the bot to search for another ID [without adding an additional ID option]?
    Ex. If I want to replace the crit heal chance with wind mastery, do i screenshot the words "wind mastery" and name it chc (.png) in the folder for my theme? I just need to remember my wind mastery option is called "crit heal chance" when re-IDing.

Is this correct?
    This is correct nynsar.
    There is something you also need to do. Make sure the background is 100% black, the bot will consider anything black as transparent which is quite important because the semi-transparent grey background on the re-identify window has the potential of always changing.

Quote Originally Posted by alioops1313 View Post
    i play on a Surface Pro 4. it has a 2736x1824 resolution and has to have the scale at 200% in order for me to see anything, and i can't get this bot to work for me to save my life. it would save a lot of issues if i could use it. it worked on my other laptop, but that one is dead now. this is all i have.
    There is a way of doing it but requires alot of additional work to the opensource bot if you want to do it yourself.
    What you would need to do is:
    Remove DPI check.
    Add your resolution to registered under any of the folders (ex. 1400x800 images).
    Replace 1400x800 images with your own.
    If you want help with this you can send me a message on here or preferably discord for faster response.
    Note that you would need to take all the screenshots needed as i can't recreate your resolution with 200% scaling.
    http://ariagaming.net/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1519523858

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzi View Post
    There is something you also need to do. Make sure the background is 100% black, the bot will consider anything black as transparent which is quite important because the semi-transparent grey background on the re-identify window has the potential of always changing.
    Thanks!!